Monday, June 30, 2008

nature taking its course within.

I do not know what is it that they mean by love. So I cannot say that I am not in love with you. My mind has started somehow to revolve around you. Brain has forgotten its functioning or probably this is its proper functioning. The thoughts are overpowering the elementary workings of the brain. Biology is contradicting itself, when the heart pumps readily and the brain seemingly halts. Heart is capitalising so effortlessly that it instigates me to design efforts towards you. The intagible of you creeps the inside so easily, the tangible you to achieve is such a task.

1 comment:

Antonius Block said...

If you want it(love), it will always be there. Love is wrapped in beauty and hidden in numerous moments, if you don't wait for a minute, you will surely miss it.